- 76 percent of American consumers enter a store they have never visited before based on its signs. (FedEx)
- 68 percent of American consumers have actually purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye. (FedEx)
- 68 percent of consumers believe a store’s signage is reflective of the quality of its products or services (FedEx)
- 52 percent of consumers say they are less willing to enter a store with misspelled or poorly-made signs. (FedEx)
- 60 percent of consumers say the absence of a sign deters them from entering a store. (FedEx)
Need Signage? What should you look for in a good local sign company anyways? This article shares things to consider before choosing a sign company.
Need A Sign?